Saturday, May 30, 2009

Concupiscence: An Orgasmic Dessert

Melt the chocolate in a heavy saucepan over water. Add the egg yolks, espresso, and creme de cacao.

I love the moment when the moistened folds deep inside of you become like heavy cream beaten, soft and thick, concupiscent, your pussy the bowl, my fingers the beater.

As I go down on you, I am reminded of all the desserts I love best, the ones of luscious ambiguity, neither liquid nor solid, but a combination of both: mousse, Key Lime pie, vanilla ice cream, soufflé, a banana split, creme brule, raspberries.

Stir together till smooth.

I dip my finger into your bowl. Your pussy holds me in rapt attention, and I want to suspend time, luxuriating inside of you, Ulysses remaining on Circe's island. I stir gently, no desire to depart.

If the mixture hardens, warm gently and stir till smooth.

As I feel you starting to firm, I start warming you gently, one hand over your heart, caressing your breast, the other smoothing you out, palm over labia, a finger stroking each lip, deliberately, persistently, then up inside, circling in the come hither motion, a spatula stirring inside the bowl.

Then let cool.

I look at your face, and I listen to your breathing, slow at first, then quicker. I pull out my fingers and let you lick them like a father giving his child a spoon of cookie dough behind the mom's back. You are ravenous. You lick fervently. You have taken me beautifully today, waking me with a kiss, feeding the morning hunger of our skin and heart, gorging on me, then straddling me, letting me drink from your cup of morning juices. It's my solace, my joy, to reciprocate.

Beat the egg whites with salt till they hold soft peaks.

I love raspberries. They are my favorite dessert, just eating them straight. I love to watch nipples become taut, berried up, on the peak of a bosom. I tongue and twist and bite-love your nipples. They hold their peaks.

Add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition. Continue beating 5 more minutes, or until stiff.

I grab you by your heels, spread you apart, and admire. I stroke myself before your eyes, flaunting my hardness, my thickness. I kneel before you, reverently, and enter inside, gradually. I go deep, rise up, go deep again, and repeat, the ancient leitmotiv. Fold the whipped cream into the egg whites and then fold in the chocolate mixture. We rock and undulate together, primally, soulfully, folding ourselves into one.

If you have time to be fancy, serve with a sauce made by blending 1 cup heavy cream, whipped into soft peaks, with 1/2 cup sour cream.

Our dessert is almost complete: My heavy cream whipped until stiff, folded into your ½ cup sour cream. Only one step left.

....add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

I pull back, almost out, then bury myself deep inside of you, my most manly stroke yet. As we kiss, I still myself, letting you clench me again and again, eventually extracting my cock into ecstasy. The vanilla spills into the bowl.

Pour into a large glass bowl or a soufflé dish with a waxed-paper collar (or covered jar if it's just for late night fixes) and store in the freezer until 15 minutes before serving.

We spoon together into the dessert, feeding it to each other's lips. Later in the night, we remove the bowl from the freezer, giving ourselves a second helping.*

Recipe for Chocolate Wickedness

The most sensuous dessert I have ever tried is something called Chocolate Wickedness, an intense mousse-like concoction where the chocolate is intensified with espresso and creme de cacao.

Here's the recipe for Chocolate Wickedness

1 1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate
4 egg yolks
1/2 cup espresso coffee
1/2 cup creme de cacao
8 egg whites
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream, whipped

Melt the chocolate in a heavy saucepan over water. Add the egg yolks, espresso, and creme de cacao. Stir together till smooth. (If the mixture hardens, warm gently and stir till smooth. Then let cool.) Beat the egg whites with salt till they hold soft peaks. Add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition. Continue beating 5 more minutes, or until stiff. Fold the whipped cream into the egg whites and then fold in the chocolate mixture. Pour into a large glass bowl or a soufflé dish with a waxed-paper collar (or covered jar if it's just for late night fixes) and store in the freezer until 15 minutes before serving. (It's great frozen, too.)

If you have time to be fancy, serve with a sauce made by blending 1 cup heavy cream, whipped into soft peaks, with 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.

No comments:

Post a Comment